Total Cooking Time 25 min.
- 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 3 pounds of large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 oz of crushed red pepper
- 1 cup of Mii sauce original or spicy according to your taste
In a very large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderately high heat until light golden, about 2 minutes. Add the crushed red pepper and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until white throughout, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lemon juice and butter and cook over low heat until the butter is melted and the Mii Sauce coats the shrimp. Spoon the shrimp and Mii Sauce into shallow bowls and serve.
Recipe created by Mii Foods Corporate Chef Thomas Sandi.