Total time cooking 1 hour 25 min
- 1 Pork Tenderloin about 2 1/2 Pounds Raw not seasoned
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 4 pinch of Salt and Black pepper
- 2 table spoon of vegetable oil.
- 8 sliced of bacon
- 1 table spoon of chopped parsley
- ¼ cup of White wine not sparkling.
- 1 table spoon of fined Chopped garlic.
- ¼ cup of fined chopped Shallots.
- ½ cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1 bunch of Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 16 oz of baby carrots
- 4 oz of Mii sauce original or spicy according to your taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Add one pinch of salt, pepper and chopped rosemary on the entire pork loin top and bottom. Place the bacon around the pork loin like tying a rope. Melt ¼ cup of butter in a large skillets to high heat. Put the pork loin in the skillets and brown the pork loin for 5 minutes on each side. Place the pork loin in a pan and cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 minutes.
Boil 3 cups of water in a pan and add the carrots and cook for 18 minutes. After fully cooking the carrots remove all the carrots and place in a metal bowl. In a skillet melt the butter and add garlic, parsly, salt, peper, white wine, brown sugar and shallots. Reduce it for 2 minutes and add the carrots to the mix and sauté for 5 minutes.
After the pork loin is cooked fully remove from oven and place on a cutting board and make medallions slices about 1 inch think and drizzle the Mii sauce on the pork medallions and serve with your carrots.
Voila your Delicious Meal is ready to serve.
Recipe created by Mii Foods Corporate Chef Thomas Sandi.