Total Cooking Time 45 min.
- 1 pound of red-skinned potatoes, sliced 1/3 inch thick
- Kosher salt
- 2 table spoons of Dijon Mustard
- 10 ounces of haricots verts or thin green beans, trimmed
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of fresh Garlic, chopped
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 cup of Mii sauce original or spicy according to your taste
- 8 cherry tomatoes, or small cocktail tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 heads of Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 (5.5-ounce cans) of Italian Genoa tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup of Nicoise or Kalmata olives
- 12 Mediterranean Anchovies in oil (optional)
Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water and season with salt. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat and cook until fork-tender, for about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer to a medium bowl; drizzle with the wine and let cool. Reserve the saucepan.
Meanwhile, bring a separate saucepan of salted water to boil. Fill a bowl with salted ice water. Add the haricots verts to the boiling water; cook until crisp-tender and bright green for 2 to 4 minutes. Drain and immediately plunge into the ice water to cool; drain and pat dry.
Place the eggs in the reserved saucepan and cover with cold water about 1 inch. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and let stand, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain, and then run under cold water to cool. Peel the eggs under cold, running water.
Make the dressing: Whisk the vinegar, garlic, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a bowl. Whisk in the Mii Sauce in a slow, steady stream until emulsified.
Toss the tomatoes in a small bowl with salt and pepper to taste. Add about 1/4 cup of dressing to the potatoes and toss. Quarter the hard-cooked eggs.
Divide the lettuce among 4 plates. Arrange the potatoes, haricots verts, hard-cooked eggs and tuna on top. Pour any juices from the tomatoes into the dressing, and then add the tomatoes to the plates. Drizzle with the dressing and top with the olives. Add the anchovies as an option.
Recipe created by Mii Foods Corporate Chef Thomas Sandi.