Total Cooking Time 25 min.
- 1 Pound of small potatoes (about 10)
- 2 Sliced scallions (Or Shallots)
- 2 Tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 8 Thin sliced chicken cutlets (about 1 ¼ Pounds)
- 2 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoon of Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon of salt and black pepper.
- 3 oz of Parmesan grated cheese
- 5 oz of Mii sauce original or spicy according to your taste
Place the potatoes in a sauce pan with enough boiling water to cover. Add 1 tablespoon of salt. Simmer until tender, for about 15 to 20 minutes. Gently mash and combine butter, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese and scallions to the mashed potatoes.
Meanwhile, season the chicken cutlet with ½ tablespoon of salt and ¼ tablespoon of pepper. Coat with the flour and gently shake off the excess of flour.
Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large non stick pan over medium-high heat and cook half of the chicken cutlets until golden brown and cooked through and allow 2 to 3 min per sides: transfer to plates.
Repeat with the remaining oil and chicken as previously done. Serve with the mashed potatoes and drizzle the Mii Sauce over the chicken cutlet and drizzle the mashed potatoes as well. If you like a little kick to it, use our Spicy Mii Sauce as needed.
Recipe created by Mii Foods Corporate Chef Thomas Sandi.