Total Cooking Time 30 min.
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons of ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of crushed coriander seeds
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped (OR TO TASTE)
- 1/2 cup of Mii sauce original or spicy according to your taste
- 2 sliced jalapeno peppers (or to taste)
- 1 medium onion, SLICED THIN
- 2lbs of skirt steaks (or flap meat)
Combine all ingredients in a 1-gallon Ziploc bag.
Add meat, seal and massage marinade into meat.
Marinate in bag for up to 24 hours, turning and massaging frequently.
Grill to medium rare.
Serve whole, sliced, or diced for tacos or in plate drizzles with Spicy Mii Sauce.
Bon Appétit and Enjoy
Recipe created by Mii Foods Corporate Chef Thomas Sandi.