Total Cooking Time 10 min.
- 3 Vine-Ripe Tomatoes, Sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 Pound of Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 20 to 30 leaves of Fresh Basil
- 1 tablespoon of Coarse salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive oil for drizzling
- 2 tablespoon of Mii sauce original or spicy according to your taste
Layer alternating slices of tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese, adding a basil leaf between each slice while dressing your plates. Drizzle the olive oil over the entire salad and drizzle the Mii Sauce over it and add the salt and the pepper.
Bon Appétit and Enjoy
Recipe created by MII Food Corporate Chef Thomas Sandi.