Total Cooking Time 20 min.
- 24 oz salmon fillet skinless cut in 4 pieces
- 3 Table spoon Coarse Salt
- 3 Table spoon Black Pepper
- 2 Table spoon of Fresh or dry Dill Herb
- 16 oz fresh Spinach Leaf
- 1 Table spoon of fresh Minced garlic
- 3 Table spoon of Vegetable oil
- 6 oz of Mii sauce original or spicy according to your taste
Season Salmon with 2 table spoon of salt, pepper and 1 table spoon of Dill Herb and 1 table spoon of Vegetable oil. In a non stick pan heat up medium high with 1 tale spoon of vegetable oil. Place salmon in pan and cook for 3 minutes each side. Turn on oven to Broil and place salmon on Baked sheet pan and allow 6 minutes for broiling the salmon to a most and juicy texture.
In the mean time put in a frying pan 1 table spoon of vegetable and heat up to medium high. Put all the spinach leaf in the pan and use a wooden spoon to stir the spinach continuously until the spinach reach a most texture. Put in the garlic, salt and pepper and mix with the spinach. Remove all the excess water and place in each plate the spinach and the salmon. Use the Mii Sauce to pour all over the salmon to your desire.
Recipe created by Mii Foods Corporate Chef Thomas Sandi.