Total Cooking Time 15 min.
- 2 can of Italian Tuna in olive oil (Italian tuna is mandatory for best result)
- 2 oz of Fresh Diced Parsley
- 2 oz of Fine Chopped Fresh garlic
- 1 table spoon of coarse salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 table spoon of Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 Table spoon of Mii sauce original or spicy according to your taste
- 1 French baguette or Sourdough
Slice your baguette by making 1 inch medallions slice bread and toast in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
In a bow mix all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly to make sure all the items are mixed.
Assemble your toast by adding the mixture on your toasted bread and Drizzle some Mii Sauce original or spicy on top of your toast.
Bon Appétit and Enjoy
Recipe created by Mii Foods Corporate Chef Thomas Sandi.